Visual support in combination with supplementary information is essential for optimal product positioning. Products can thus be enhanced with attachments, also known as "digital assets".
Digital assets are mainly used by wholesalers to support product information on online catalogues, but also for (printed) materials such as leaflets, newsletters and flyers. Attachments are also available to consumers. The point of departure is that a product must at least be provided with a (freely chosen) image, preferably in high resolution. See the AttachmentIndex file format description for the desired minimum specifications.
Digital assets refer to files such as the following:
- Photo material (incl. metadata, such as resolution, number of pixels, dimensions, 3D views)
- Film material (incl. metadata, such as resolution, number of pixels, dimensions, 3D views)
- Technical documents, such as drawings, schemas, specifications
- CAD/3D objects and symbols
- User manuals and processing instructions
- Animations, schemas and drawings
- Sound fragments
- Other documents, including e-mails, presentations, etc.
You can log on at https://www.feebel.be/nl/aanmelden